If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return your purchase within 30 days of delivery date. NOTE: ONLY items that were not special ordered, worn, damaged, or resized, engraved, or altered by a jeweler other than us can be returned.
Please Note: All Products dose not come under this policy, please check the products information before buying any products. The instructions below must be followed exactly in order for your return to be processed. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us.
How to Return Your Purchase to Us:
1. Call us at +44 (0113) 324 0162 to Obtain Your Return Merchandise Authorization Code (RMA). You must write this code on the outside of the package for it to be accepted for processing.
2. Packaging Your Return: Be sure to secure your items to protect them. Your package must include all original packing materials and paperwork in the package, along with the Return Form mentioned above. If your item included a certified diamond or diamonds, each certificate must be included (replacement fee will apply if not included). If applicable, include the hearts and arrows viewer (replacement fee will apply if not included). NOTE: For security purposes, do not put the domain name or any type of description as to the contents on the outside of the package.
3. Insuring and Shipping Your Package: The value of your item determines how it must be shipped.
4. If your purchase was less than £25000.00 then the most secure and economic method is Registered Insured Mail via FedEx and Royal Mail service. Please Insure your package for the full purchase amount.*
5. More than £25000.00: Please contact one of our customer personnel at 020-8144-2808 for additional instructions.
1. Packages without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted for processing.
2. Items received after 30 days will not be accepted for processing.
3. Items must be returned in the same condition as when new and sent by us
4. Items showing signs of wear or that have been engraved, altered, resized (by a jeweller other than us or that have been damaged will not be accepted for processing.
5. Special orders cannot be accepted for processing.
6. Improper packaged items will not be accepted.
7. Uninsured items will not be accepted.
Your Refund Amount: You will receive a refund in the amount of the item(s) purchase price minus shipping, handling, insurance charges and payment processing fees. Refunds will be made using the mode of payment used when the purchase was made.
* We will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.